WAMPSVILLE, NY — Madison County Elections Commissioners Laura Martino and Mary Egger announced Early Voting for the 2022 General Election will be at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 551 Sayles St., Oneida. Voters will vote on the same voting system used on Election Day.
Madison County registered voters may cast their ballot during the following Early Voting days:
Saturday, Oct. 29 9 am to 5 pm
sunday, october 30 9 am to 5 pm
Monday, Oct. 31 10 am to 6 pm
Tuesday, Nov. 1 Noon to 8 pm
Wednesday, Nov. 2 10 am to 6 pm
Thursday, Nov. 3 noon to 8 pm
Friday, Nov 4 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday, Nov. 5 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday, Nov. 6 9 am to 5 pm
Absentee vote application forms are available from the Madison County Board of Elections by calling 315-366-2231 and can also be downloaded from the board of elections website.
Voters may also visit 138 North Court Street, Building #4, Wampsville, to fill out an absentee form and vote in person. For more information check out www.madisoncounty.ny.gov/boe
It is too late to register to vote for this General Election. This time is available to facilitate voters who wish to vote early. No votes will be tallied until the close of polls on election night.
On Nov. 8 polls will be open from 6 am until 9 pm Madison County will have general elections for the offices listed as follows:
– New York State Governor and Lieutenant Governor
– New York State Comptroller
– New York State Attorney General
– United States Senator
– Representative in Congress for the 22nd Congressional District
– New York State Senate for District 53
– New York State Assembly for District 101
– New York State Assembly for District 121
– New York State Assembly for District 122
– New York State Assembly for District 127
– New York State Assembly for District 131
– Madison County Court Judge
—Madison County Treasurer
– Brookfield Town Justice
– Georgetown Town Justice
– Lebanon Town Justice
– Lincoln Town Clerk, three-year vacancy
– Madison Town Justice
– Madison Town Council, one-year vacancy
—Smithfield Town Justice
– Oneida City Council Ward 1
– Oneida City Supervisor Wards 4, 5, & 6
– Oneida City Council Ward 5
Sample ballots can be found at www.madisoncounty.ny.gov/BOE.
Any questions please contact the Madison County Board of Elections by emailing B[email protected] or by calling 315-366-2231.