The Milwaukee Bucks (9-0) will try to build on a nine-game winning run when visiting the Atlanta Hawks (6-3) on Monday, November 7, 2022 at State Farm Arena. This matchup is at 5:15 PM ET on BSSE and BSWI.
The Bucks take on the Hawks. The Bucks are favored by 2.5 points against the Hawks. The game’s point total is set at 226.5.
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Milwaukee-2.5
- Total: 226.5
- Money line: Milwaukee -139, Atlanta +117
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Bucks at Hawks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Bucks (- 2.5)
- Pick OU:
Buck’s 114 – Hawk’s 109
- Milwaukee has been named as the favorite eight times this year and has yet to lose any of those games.
- Milwaukee has yet to lose in seven games when named as at least a -139 moneyline favorite.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 58.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Atlanta has won one of the three games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (33.3%).
- Atlanta has played as a moneyline underdog of +117 or longer in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Atlanta has an implied win probability of 46.1%.
Against the spread
- The 112.9 points per game the Bucks score are only 2.4 fewer points than the Hawks give up (115.3).
- When Milwaukee scores more than 115.3 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Milwaukee is 4-0 when scoring more than 115.3 points.
- Atlanta is 3-0-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when allowing fewer than 112.9 points.
- Atlanta has a 4-0 record when giving up fewer than 112.9 points.
- The Hawks score an average of 116.4 points per game, 15.3 more points than the 101.1 the Bucks allow.
- Atlanta has put together a 4-4-1 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 101.1 points.
- Atlanta has put together a 6-3 record in games it scores more than 101.1 points.
- Milwaukee’s record is 8-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall when it gives up fewer than 116.4 points.
- Milwaukee is 9-0 when it gives up fewer than 116.4 points.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s 17th-ranked scoring team (112.9 PPG), while the Hawks rank 22nd in points per game allowed (115.3) in the league.
- The sixth-ranked scoring NBA team (116.4 PPG) is Atlanta, while the Milwaukee squad ranks first in the league defensively (101.1 PPG).
- The Bucks have totaled 106 more points than their opponents this season (11.8 per game on average), and the Hawks have scored only 10 more points than their opponents (1.1 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Milwaukee this season is 116.1 points, 1.1 more points than its implied total of 115 points in Monday’s game.
- So far this season, Milwaukee has scored more than 115 points in five games.
- The average implied point total on the season for Atlanta (117.8) is 5.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bucks vs Hawks
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 5:15 PM ET
- TV channels: BSSE and BSWI
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
- TV channels: NBA League Pass
- live stream: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).